olive leaf tea
- It’s mellow soft smooth flavor is packed full of health benefits.
- It is said to contain more antioxidants and vitamin C than green tea.
- Its active ingredient elenolic acid is very effective at inhibiting viruses, including those associated with the common cold.
- People have been drinking this revitalizing tea for thousands of years
- olive leaf tea was used to help treat malaria and fever, in britain it was used to aid the sick returning from tropical colonies.
- Scientifically proven that the active substance oleuropein found in olive leaves was responsible for the treatment and cures.
- Oleuropein is the trees natural defense against harmful pathogens, and also aims our defense system when ingested.
- Olive leaf tea is effective at lowering blood pressure and increasing blood flow
- A great tea to drink when your feeling run down and sluggish.
Whats so special about our olive leaves?
- Our olive leaves come from wild trees in the Taygetos mountains in Greece. People in this area have been drinking this tea for generations going all the way back to ancient greece, for it’s many health benefits.
- Sustainably harvested, making sure not to damage the trees.
- We work with local herbalists and tea pickers
- The harsh dry terrain intensifies the active properties of the tea.
- Truly organic! no farms or small holdings in the area for soil to become contaminated with herbicides and pesticides.
Brew the leaves for 3 - 4 minutes before straining. lengthen the brew for a more intense punch! olive leaf tea tastes great on it’s own but goes wonderfully with a squeeze of lemon or a spoon of honey, or both!